Our vision that every adult, youth and child be connected to his or her peers, and growing in Christlikeness.
What is a Life Group?
A life group consists of 8-12 adults who meet on a regular basis in a relaxed, informal, caring environment for the purpose of building personal and encouraging relationships.
What usually happens at a Life Group meeting?
- Bible study and discussion
- Encouragement and prayer
- Other activities as planned by the group like potluck dinners, birthday celebrations, outdoor activities and more!
Why should I join a Life Group?
Life groups provide you with opportunities to:
- Grow in your understanding of the Bible and your relationship with God.
- Make friends and to feel like you’re part of the family here at Harvest Church and the family of God.
- Develop leadership skills you never knew you had.
Life Group Mission Statement
It is Harvest Church’s desire to see people grow and to experience authentic Christian community and spiritual transformation in order to glorify God and make disciples of all nations.
How do I find a Life Group?
If you are interested in joining a life group, or just wish to receive some more information, please contact us.
Men's Bible Study - Baker City
Every Wednesday, 6 am
Harvest Cafe: 3720 Birch Street, Baker City
Men's Bible Study/Breakfast - Haines
Every Wednesday, 7 am:
Bain Residence: 950 1st Street, Haines
Breakfast and Bible Study